website statistics
Jump to content
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

    Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

     


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Minsk, lemme borrow your homework!    

Hi there! Although the programme TBC in September, some disciplines are know said to be part of the Kraków 2023: - fencing - rugby 7 - modern pentathlon - wrestling - judo

Time to start contest "What the hell this picture shows?"    It's possible. There has been annouced list of 27 sports from which in September they going to choose 20. This is a full list:

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Col_Frost said:

 

- electric trial (not sure is this a proper English name of this event)

 

16 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Someone’s going to need to explain “electric trial” to me :d

 

It's motorcycle trials. Nothing too flamboyant, I remember EuroSport showing this back in the 90s already. I guess the engines are electric these days rather than gasoline hence the word "electric trials".

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

 

 

It's motorcycle trials. Nothing too flamboyant, I remember EuroSport showing this back in the 90s already. I guess the engines are electric these days rather than gasoline hence the word "electric trials".

 

I assumed that, but I wasn’t certain. Trials is cool. I don’t know if it belongs at the European Games though.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I assumed that, but I wasn’t certain. Trials is cool. I don’t know if it belongs at the European Games though.

OMG, I LOVED IT!!!

 

Lately I saw almost all those athletes I remember form 15-20 years ago still competing: Raga, Bou, Cabestany...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Not youth and urban enough for you? :p

 

It was fairly innovative back in the 90s so maybe the millenials will re-discover it as something new - even if it's not :p  Outside of Spain an UK this sport is totally obscure - just as speedway outside of Poland and Scandinavia :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

 

It was fairly innovative back in the 90s so maybe the millenials will re-discover it as something new - even if it's not :p  Outside of Spain an UK this sport is totally obscure - just as speedway outside of Poland and Scandinavia :lol:

video games 90s GIF by HuffPost
:p

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...