website statistics

CISM Military World Games 2019

Totallympics

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Also it’s not often you see :OMA absolutely destroy :DOM in beach volleyball. I didn’t know the Dominican Republic was that weak :yikes:

One of the Brazilians who played against Nepal said he enjoyed the opening ceremony even though he had to play the match the next day. There seems no be no serious preparation for the matches and I guess no one takes this beach volleyball tournament seriously.

I'm not complaining, though. I'm here for the artistic gymnastics event, and even though there are very few gymnasts, a considerable number of them are medalists at the World Championships and the Olympic Games, so it should be nice to watch (if there's streaming video available. that is).

@TomJa @Gianlu33 and @thiago_simoes Does this link work for you without the use of a vpn?

Edit: I mean does the video play without a vpn?

http://sports.cctv.com/2019/10/19/VIDEtUEePrMnY7TT6Ei5a5wq191019.shtml

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

@TomJa @Gianlu33 and @thiago_simoes Does this link work for you without the use of a vpn?

Edit: I mean does the video play without a vpn?

http://sports.cctv.com/2019/10/19/VIDEtUEePrMnY7TT6Ei5a5wq191019.shtml

No, it isn't, at last for me.

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

No, it isn't, at last for me.

Okay, so it’s just a glitch for me then. Good to know, thanks.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

14 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Also it’s not often you see :OMA absolutely destroy :DOM in beach volleyball. I didn’t know the Dominican Republic was that weak :yikes:

I never saw Dominican Republic achieving anything in Beach Volley. but Oman is a top 8 team in Asia regularly. so I assume they are simply better than Dom Rep in this sport.

Anybody else watched the Obstacle run portion of the Military Pentathlon yet? It’s seriously cool in my opinion. I wouldn’t mind adding some obstacles to the Modern Pentathlon course...

@TomJa I think you’ll find the second race of today’s lifesaving finals very rewarding ;)