web
analytics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


bestmen

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, hckosice said:

 

That sounds really extremely weird, but for sure can be funny :d

 

It´s in fact nowadays overtime system in Ice Hockey, but the mixed nations thing is really weird :p

That's actually the normal part...........in the Youth Olympics :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's actually the normal part...........in the Youth Olympics :p 

 

Well, hopefully they will not use again that idiotic seeding like in previous YOG, the 1st ranked athlete (let say from the skill challenge competition) will be in the team with the last ranked and so... for example a Canadian girl will have to play the match with a girl from Malaysia :d

 

If my memory is good I remember in Nanjing the shooting mixed thing seeding was this way and the best male shooter had to be in a team with a girl which obviously never used this weapon before her travel to China :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hckosice said:

 

Well, hopefully they will not use again that idiotic seeding like in previous YOG, the 1st ranked athlete (let say from the skill challenge competition) will be in the team with the last ranked and so... for example a Canadian girl will have to play the match with a girl from Malaysia :d

 

If my memory is good I remember in Nanjing the shooting mixed thing seeding was this way and the best male shooter had to be in a team with a girl which obviously never used this weapon before her travel to China :p

Same thing for archery :p 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

World Medical and Health Games -Marseille 2017

da47769d19c05ca788ef475521aa8c86_M.jpg

 

participating countries RQHc.jpg

all the results here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is no table of medals  according to this site :ALG  won 52 medals 13 Gold 18 Silver 21 bronze

 

i understand now why they don't do their job correctly in the hospital :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tomorrow will sart the deaflympics

:TUR18-30 JULY Samsun Turkey 2017 :TUR    

 

RMNE.jpg

 

Official site

 

 

Schedule

 

participating countries:

RMS8.jpg

 

sport

 

RMkw.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wrong thread should be in paralympic RMrt.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Commonwealth Youth Games started yesterday in the :BAH Bahamas who replaced :LCA Saint Lucia as hosts.

 

Here are results. Not all countries are competing (Brunei Darussalam, Cameroon, Falkland Islands, Montserrat, Seychelles and Swaziland are not). A lot of countries skipped the World Youth Championships in athletics to compete here so hopefully its a high level of competition. Also some countries (like Canada) did not send teams in all sports like they usually do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Commonwealth Youth Games started yesterday in the :BAH Bahamas who replaced :LCA Saint Lucia as hosts.

 

Here are results. Not all countries are competing (Brunei Darussalam, Cameroon, Falkland Islands, Montserrat, Seychelles and Swaziland are not). A lot of countries skipped the World Youth Championships in athletics to compete here so hopefully its a high level of competition. Also some countries (like Canada) did not send teams in all sports like they usually do.

 

Britain and Australia skipped the World U18 champs so they should have their best teams (as does Canada) but Kenya, South Africa, and Jamaica definitely do not have their best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...