website statistics

Football European Super League

Federer91

I'm sure the Italian fans will be "devastated" that the whole 4 Italian players in Juventus, Inter and Milan combined won't be there. The Euro will be a success with or without them. Players have been coming and going for 150 years. These Primadonas of the last 10 years need a rude awakening to be brought down to Earth. I'll be forever grateful to have grown and watched the 90s and 2000s players, their unique charisma, passion, dedication to the game and have witnessed some of the most amazing matches and moments. I'm sad for the kids that have grown with this social media age and what this sport has become..

8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Pretty interesting question :d 

@Monzanator Wasn't there this thing with referees in the NFL a while back, where the real NFL referees didn't appear and they brought in high school referees and others from outside of the 'main system'? If I remember correctly, that didn't work very well :lol: 

Yep, they brought in referees from Arena & Lingerie aka Legends League to replace them. That was a total disaster and NFL gave up to the referees' demands literally 48 hours after the infamous Fail Mary game on Monday Night Football in Week 3.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_NFL_referee_lockout

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fail_Mary

Wel, with Milan Škriniar (Inter) as leader of the defensive walls of our fortress our chances to advance to the second round at the EURO was around 15-20 %. without him it would fall to the level of delusions and mirages.

so I hope the UEFA menaces will not be accomplished...at least for the players

Liverpool captain James Milner has said he is against it and hopes it won't happen. I wonder if he'll stick to that and leave if it does happen or if he'll find it acceptable when getting 10 million extra :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, Agger said:

Rumours has it that 2 English clubs are starting to get cold feet.

More pathetic than announcing the Super League is backing out of the Super League :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

More pathetic than announcing the Super League is backing out of the Super League :lol: 

I just can not uderstand how someone so experienced and successful bussinesman and strong in economical matters like "don" Perez and "capo" Agnelli entered in a so risky project that will most likely finish even before it even started and destroy their careers forever