website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5D4Fs2ItNL/?igsh=MXRzeDEzenF0eWpmeg==

A question that comes to my kind when I see these videos about Women in Gaza and Whole Palestine , cuz not only Women in Gaza struggle .. Where are the feminist groups that care about Women rights , where are Female Cleberties that care about women Rights , don't they care about middle east , but if they don't care why do they care about Women in Iran or Afghanistan , is it just the fact that everybody shut up when it comes to Israel or these are not the type of Women they want to defend I don't know . 

Ofc there are Hundreds of Thousands of Women all over the world protest everywhere for these women suffering , but I thought that these Feminist Groups will be the 1st one talking about these violations , but after 6 months no show

22 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5D4Fs2ItNL/?igsh=MXRzeDEzenF0eWpmeg==

A question that comes to my kind when I see these videos about Women in Gaza and Whole Palestine , cuz not only Women in Gaza struggle .. Where are the feminist groups that care about Women rights , where are Female Cleberties that care about women Rights , don't they care about middle east , but if they don't care why do they care about Women in Iran or Afghanistan , is it just the fact that everybody shut up when it comes to Israel or these are not the type of Women they want to defend I don't know . 

Ofc there are Hundreds of Thousands of Women all over the world protest everywhere for these women suffering , but I thought that these Feminist Groups will be the 1st one talking about these violations , but after 6 months no show

I have no clue what made you think,those ''empowered'' third wave feminist western women would say a word,the only issues they care about are ''equal pay''[which is already a thing and their arguement has been debunked one billion times ] and manspreading [not an actual problem],they give zero craps about muslim women.] oh and mansplaining,becuase apparently explaining a concept to a woman if your a man,is also not something your allowed to do in the west.these are not the sharpest tools in the tollbox and they never have been .

Edited by Biathlonfan

1 minute ago, copravolley said:

In my opinion, Palestine has more allies in the Western world than Ukraine also because the Western Worlds is more afraid of Russia than of Israel.

lol,haven't seen any western weapons reach palestine,so this more allies take is very interesting,someone in the western world sofly criticising israel does not mean their an ally,their words do shit to help.

3 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

lol,haven't seen any western weapons reach palestine,so this more allies take is very interesting,someone in the western world sofly criticising israel does not mean their an ally,their words do shit to help.

Israel remained neutral regarding the Russia-Ukraine war, from what I remember and did not send any weapons to Ukraine.

3 minutes ago, copravolley said:

Israel remained neutral regarding the Russia-Ukraine war, from what I remember and did not send any weapons to Ukraine.

i'm not sure what this was supposed to mean to me,perhaps true i don't know,but as far as i'm aware,Russian-israel relations aren't good right now anyway,although i would imagine there would have been very little point for israel to start shit with Russia before their own war brokeout,so probably the best move that they most likely didn't,Russia could of always seen the ''help'' as an excuse to tell Iran to go wild.

Edited by Biathlonfan

26 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

I have no clue what made you think,those ''empowered'' third wave feminist western women would say a word,the only issues they care about are ''equal pay''[which is already a thing and their arguement has been debunked one billion times ] and manspreading [not an actual problem],they give zero craps about muslim women.] oh and mansplaining,becuase apparently explaining a concept to a woman if your a man,is also not something your allowed to do in the west.these are not the sharpest tools in the tollbox and they never have been .

I know that OFC , but even those talking about Women In Iran and Afghanistan whom are also Muslims don't speak now 

Despite the fact Women in Iran are 100 % safer than Gaza .

Women in Gaza face death , rape at least being tortured of , kidnapping , beating , starvation , lack of Sanitary towels , lack of medicine , lack of Hospitals that they damaged all of them almost , even they give birth in Tents , seeing her Children and Husband die or kidnapped also , many things , but as u mentioned it's not the category they care about 

2 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I know that OFC , but even those talking about Women In Iran and Afghanistan whom are also Muslims don't speak now 

Despite the fact Women in Iran are 100 % safer than Gaza .

Women in Gaza face death , rape at least being tortured of , kidnapping , beating , starvation , lack of Sanitary towels , lack of medicine , lack of Hospitals that they damaged all of them almost , even they give birth in Tents , seeing her Children and Husband die or kidnapped also , many things , but as u mentioned it's not the category they care about 

they could have plenty of jewish backers/followers so speaking out about the issue might not be good for them in the money sense.but yeah they can bold and stunning talking about Iran and afganistan,not so much bravery with gaza