website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

Turkish athletes are really starting to make me angry, what is this shit? Its pathetic, i really dont understand why turkish people arent embarrassed about all this. They have more than 80 million people but cant produce a single world class athlete on their own.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, hckosice said:

I wonder if Turkey has at least 1 Turkish athlete in this championships :d

Even better, an actual Turkish athlete already won a medal ;) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I think Totallympics should be a good example and should list Copello's gold medal and the medals of Guliyev, Harvey, Can, Kaya and so on as medals of Cuba and so on.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

They banned Russia but not Turkey. Interesting.

And logical, unless they're going to do the same huge kind of investigation. Which they should of course, but that's not something you do in one month or so. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 1 Minute schrieb hckosice:

I wonder if Turkey has at least 1 Turkish athlete in this championships :d

Yes, Dereli (womens shot put) seems to be really turkish and i think they also have some turkish athletes in their relays.

Just now, heywoodu said:

And logical, unless they're going to do the same huge kind of investigation. Which they should of course, but that's not something you do in one month or so. 

i guess 2012 medals of Alptekin, Bulut (who disappeared, oh what a suprise), Yanit were not enough