website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

New medal for Turkish import.

Meanwhile, Martina celebrates with :CUR flag :d

But combined with a Dutch flag :d 

Another fantastic win :clap: although this time he was the favourite, so it's less surprising than yesterday :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I am glad that Lavillenie paid for his arrogance, but he is still the favorite for Rio. German pole vaulters have been embarrassing, but at least Dilla beat Lavillenie ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

4 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Cuba won 2 golds today, Grenot and Copello. We should call this "open european championships".

Sorry but i don't agree. For become an italian citzen you must live almost 10 years in Italy. She speaks a corret italian.

She was italian for a marriage and she live in Italy.

Edited by Gianlu33

Gerade eben schrieb Gianlu33:

Sorry but i don't agree. For have an italian citzen you must live almost 10 years in Italy. She spoke a corret italian.

She was italian for a marriage and she live in Italy.

Its not the same as with Copello but i am in general against nationality changes, they should be forbidden in general. Did Grenot ever compete for Cuba? If not, then everything is ok.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Its not the same as with Copello but i am in general against nationality changes, they should be forbidden in general. Did Grenot ever compete for Cuba? If not, then everything is ok.

She competed for Cuba while she waiting for become Italian. And, if i'm not mistake, she hasn't win nothing whit Cuba

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

11*, as one of them withdrew. :p

Not to mention the two Turks and I see there are two Israeli's as well who don't seem to be born there, but I don't know if they are "bought" like Turkish or more like refugees :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!