Water Polo at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

26 minutes ago, bestmen said:

when you beat serbia you will beat averybody

and i predicted 2 for Croatia :woot:

but sure i the same time much people did :lol:

lol this is not true :d 2016 in Rio, Brazil beat us :d

13 hours ago, Майкл said:

For the last 23 years there have been at least one ex-Yu country on the podium at FINA WCh :bowdown: 

The diversity in men's water polo :bowdown::p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DF0ebmhXoAArBL4.jpg

Serbian and Croatian coaches after WC final 2015, after OG final 2016 and now after SF.

First friend, after that rivals :d 

but Savic on third photo. Lol. It is not the same guy :d what a player he was. Porobably best after Aleksandar Sapic and Vanja Udovicic. Both are now politicians.

Edited by dareza

14 hours ago, Майкл said:

For the last 23 years there have been at least one ex-Yu country on the podium at FINA WCh :bowdown: 

the sport is dominated by ex-Yugoslav countries (Serbia, Croatia and even Montenegro is a considerable team), the traditional power Hungary and sometimes by southern european countries (Spain- Italy some times in past, we Greece also have captured medals but no title yet). Russia only in the USSR era

2 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

Well, in the last 10 water polo world championships, there have been 5 different countries to win it, only one less than football world cup winners. :p

I don't know why people don't like waterpolo.Croatia, Hungary, Serbia, Montenegro, Italy, Greece always fight for medal + solid chance for USA, Spain and even Australia.

4 minutes ago, dareza said:

I don't know why people don't like waterpolo.Croatia, Hungary, Serbia, Montenegro, Italy, Greece always fight for medal + solid chance for USA, Spain and even Australia.

Not saying I don't like it, just that in terms of medals it's not exactly diverse :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!