website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Quiz Thread

Quasit

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

I'll go with @mrv86 since he is online and I remember yesterday he kindly offered his services for my run. I am not sure who would know this. I wish Griff was a phone a friend as it would help a bit :d

But very happy to discuss with @mrv86 please :)

You may discuss with @mrv86 then. :yes

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Ok @OlympicIRL I’ll do as best as I can

That word doesn’t sound like a Bantu word, so that’s no for Kalahari; plus that would be an easy coincidence

As for the card game, I’m not a professional gambler, but it doesn’t seem likely.

As you’ve already guessed, it seems like an Indonesian word, but instead of a title, my hunch tells me is a spice

50:50 X Switch Team

15        Pts. 1 Million
14        Pts. 500,000
13        Pts. 250,000
12        Pts. 125,000
11        Pts. 64,000
10        Pts. 32,000
9      Pts. 16,000
8      Pts. 8,000
7      Pts. 4,000
6      Pts. 2,000
5      Pts. 1,000
4      Pts. 500
3      Pts. 300
2      Pts. 200
1      Pts. 100

Just now, mrv86 said:

Ok @OlympicIRL I’ll do as best as I can

That word doesn’t sound like a Bantu word, so that’s no for Kalahari; plus that would be an easy coincidence

As for the card game, I’m not a professional gambler, but it doesn’t seem likely.

As you’ve already guessed, it seems like an Indonesian word, but instead of a title, my hunch tells me is a spice

You literally read my entire thought process which is both a little scary and re-assuring :d

The one I was ruling out right away was the wind in the Kalahari. I have never heard of a card game by that name before and I would be stung if it was that for 32,000. It really sounds Indonesian to me but I have never heard of that title either.

And I have never heard of a seasoning with that name but I am terrible at food and drink questions. I am afraid if I do 50:50 it will leave me A and D so to hell with it, let's go for D. Forgive me @Griff88 if I got it wrong :d

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

You literally read my entire thought process which is both a little scary and re-assuring :d

The one I was ruling out right away was the wind in the Kalahari. I have never heard of a card game by that name before and I would be stung if it was that for 32,000. It really sounds Indonesian to me but I have never heard of that title either.

And I have never heard of a seasoning with that name but I am terrible at food and drink questions. I am afraid if I do 50:50 it will leave me A and D so to hell with it, let's go for D. Forgive me @Griff88 if I got it wrong :d

That makes D your final decision?