website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing FIS World Cup 2020 - 2021

hckošice

44 minutes ago, dcro said:

Again no points for Slovakia, but Top 30 for :LTU Modestas Vaicius. :yikes: :cheer:

@Werloc

Thank you covid for granting Lithuania points in cross-country for probably the first time since I was born? :wacko:

The amount of times that Vaičiulis has quit cc skiing only to come back right before the Olympics and still be the best in Lithuania is like, probably the third time he does this.

Not sure though if it's a result that can be highly praised or enjoyed when there's no Norwegians, Finns, Swedes.

Very confident run for :GBR & :SCO Andrew Young in the semi....:fingers: for the Final.

Rare victory for :SUI - Lauren vd Graaff has had a couple.

SILVER!!  :cheer: :cheer:.  Just too bad that he had a broken pole & had to put in a big effort mid-race - otherwise I think he would have had enough in the tank to get past San Pellegrino.  :d

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

Yesss! Chicco do it and now it's the 2nd all-time for victory in the sprint :cheer:

An incredible achievement in the :NOR era.  

Another incredible achievement - Andrew Young is now Third in the Overall & Third in the Sprint World Cup rankings.  Andrew Musgrave is now also third in the Distance rankings.  :bowdown:

I just cannot express how incredible these achievements are in the history of British sport.  Sadly, 98% of British fans don’t know anything about it!  :(