97kg: :POL Radosław Baran and :TUR İbrahim Bölükbaşı

125kg: :BLR Yusup Jalilau and :UKR Alen Zasyeyev

Greco-Roman
98kg: :EST Ardo Arusaar and :HUN Ádám Varga

130kg: :EST Heiki Nabi and :GER Eduard Popp

Women's freestyle

69kg: :POL Agnieszka Wieszczek and :TUR Buse Tosun

75kg: :TUR Yasemin Adar and :UKR Alla Cherkasova

Nice to see that Popp won a quota place, but shocking to see that Thiele, Schellin, Niemesch, Kudla and Öhler werent able to do it. On the other hand i am glad that Öhler didnt do it, this means that Oliver Hassler still has a chance to qualify. I hope that Kudla/Azizsir, Öhler/Hassler, Matuhin, Niemesch, Schellin and Thiele will find a way to qualify. Only 2 qualified athletes is very disappointing for us. In the end we should have 8-10 qualified athletes.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I was very wrong with my predictions today :d only Zaseev and Popp.

very impressive results for Estonia, never been a fan of Nabi , but he really deserved his quota today. same goes to Arusaar.

Congrats to all qualified wrestlers, those who lost here have a very tough job to recover and go to Mongolia in less than a week. countries with depth (TUR, AZE etc) will replace them with someone else. I think Mongolian tourney is the best chance if anybody want to qualify, first because 3 will qualify and not 2. second because the field is probably weaker than next tournament in Turkey.