website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2020 (Tour de France)

Totallympics

Good graphics. Roglic is going 25km/h while staying right in the wheel of Martin who is going 19km/h :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Yates off the back :(

This was his first short moment of glory one can assume, since he's not here for a good GC result, but for stage wins. We'll see him again later :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

If the people keep this up on the mountains, the Tour isn't gonna reach Paris by the way..

Stage 8

Saturday - September 5th, 2020

h. 13:30 (GMT +2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cazeres sur Garonne - Loudenvielle   

141km - Mountain

STAGE CLASSIFICATION

:FRA  Nans PETERS
4:02:12

:LAT  Toms SKUJINS
+47

:ESP  Carlos VERONA
+47

Complete Standing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL CLASSIFICATION

:GBR  Adam YATES
34:44:52

:SLO  Primoz ROGLIC
+3

:FRA  Guillaume MARTIN
+9

POINTS CLASSIFICATION

:SVK  Peter SAGAN

:IRL  Sam BENNETT

:BEL  Wout VAN AERT

CLIMBER CLASSIFICATION

:FRA  Benoit COSNEFROY

:FRA  Nans PETERS

:RUS  Ilnur ZAKARIN

YOUTH CLASSIFICATION

:COL  Egan BERNAL
34:45:05

:SLO  Tadej POGACAR
+35

:ESP  Enric MAS
+47

LAST KILOMETER REPLAY

STAGE HIGHLIGHTS

This

https://www.letour.fr/en/news/2020/stage-8/peter-sagan-head-to-head-sam-bennett-is-faster-than-me/1286543

Peter Sagan: "Head to head, Sam Bennett is faster than me"

"When you can’t change something, you don’t care. Yesterday was like that, and today was another day. We will continue, yeah. Yesterday I had a chance to make a big gap but had bad luck in the end. I have to be patient and see day by day. The Tour is going to be very hard and I’ll fight for the points jersey not only on the flat stages - also on the mountains. But, you know, most intermediate sprints are before the climbs. On those circumstances, it’s going to be hard to beat Sam Bennett head to head. He is faster than me on a short distance. I’m proud to be in green… for now."

PZUj_4RCSaScDmb-Ui0pEg~tour-de-france-lo

Stage 9

Sunday - September 6th, 2020

h. 12:35 (GMT +2)

Pau - Laruns   

153km - Mountain

7E_kR82kSHyTE2Gl0MmoaA~9-etapa-horizont-

https://t.aimg.sk/magaziny/J6xfM_p3SVf2tPJERt6ftQ~9-etapa-mapa-Tour-de-France.png?t=L2ZpdC1pbi84MDB4MC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGcp&h=3tVjA2AG4wKZb9SgCJFY1A&e=2145916800&v=2