website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Nations League 2024 - 2025

Totallympics

29 minutes ago, yaky22 said:

I find it so funny we ( :ISR ) are at league one, like the group is three European and world powerhouses :ITA:FRA:BELand a nation who was in the world cup once and never in the euros 

Don't worry, Italy and Israel have the same world cup appearances since 2018 :p

:CRO beat :POL 1-0 in Osijek. The score should have been like 4-0. Matanovic missed a couple of clear chances, someone like Mandzukic would have scored a brace at least :p We got dominated so much even our media said it's telling that "over the hill" Modric looked like prime Modric again.

Spain playing in 10 men from 20th minute beat Switzerland 4-1 in Geneve. This is how a european champion should play and look on the pitch:yes Portugal saved again by Ronaldo:cool: But what a match in the derby of the day: Gibraltar 2 - 2 Liechtenstein, with Gibraltar scoring in the minute 90+7 for 2-1 and Lichtenstein scoring for 2-2 from penalty in minute 90+14:d

On 9/6/2024 at 11:00 AM, kungshamra71 said:

900 is a pretty big number. Also nice that this happened during a Portugal national team match, while playing for a home crowd in Lisboa. :POR

458475558_1002495495250374_7178032474875

And another one. This mf just does not stop :lol::POR

I do feel this international breaks are here to remind me how much i hate Roberto Martinez for being the most useless coach i can remember seeing in the Portuguese national team, even worse than Queiroz (which was stubborn, but at least had ideas. Martinez looks like me if they ask me to do work for which i have no qualifications for it. "Fake until you make it" is for sure his motto :d