website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2024 (Tour de France)

Stage after a rest day, and unbelievably they went for another route with....well, nothing of interest at all. Leading to basically nobody trying anything at all today. I doubt they will, because they've never done anything that makes sense, but the organizers should just have no flat stages at all next year. In previous years there'd always be a few trying it, this year it's nothing. Never mind then, climbs only...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Impressive ride :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Impressive ride :bowdown:

People always say "I'll be concentrating on stage wins" after they've had a setback in the first few days of a Grand Tour, but Carapaz is the only guy that actually ever gets those wins. 

I finally had the time to watch stages 14&15. Man how these guys can ride over 20km/h on 10%+ I'll never know. And for over 40 minutes! I did enjoy Pogi winning and he looked so fresh when he finished. I would probably need someone to carry me off :d

Person in charge of the route has said they want to give attackers more chances and specifically said next year they don't want as many sprint stages anymore. Slowly some promising words :cheer: 

https://sporza.be/nl/2024/07/17/parcoursbouwer-van-de-tour-wil-aanvallers-meer-kansen-geven-in-volgende-edities-niet-meer-zoveel-sprintritten~1721206195970/