website statistics

Boxing at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

32 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Like Carsten Semenya, she has a voice deep enough to sing the Tsar parts in Russian operas.

Through she looks way more feminine than her despite being in a sport where a lot of competitors are somewhat masculine now 

46 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Like Carsten Semenya, she has a voice deep enough to sing the Tsar parts in Russian operas.

Her voice is normal , your brain was looking for something like that 

Szeremeta...that girl has the style 🤩😍😍😍. I just loved it when Rahimi was running around her and she waited for her with arms on her hips. Enormous 😂😂. Oh if Iga had 10% of her...

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

11 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Give her a break man. This is boxing thread, not singing. Or maybe show us all your biggest weakness...we can make fun of it in public. Russians created this sick drama, their Tsar, you are playing this dirty game in olympic thread probably calling yourself an olympic supporter. What the duck are you doing??? And her voice could have been modified. Woman have different hair, voices, muscles etc. Maybe it is time to make fun of men, we are the biggest idiots of this planet. Stop this hating actions on olympic forum. She already paid her price x times...leave her alone for fuck sakes or however you write it. Her voice is normal, probably my 3 partners had lower, woman if u believe. You made fun of yourself, nth more. 

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it