website statistics

Boxing at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

I know what i am talking about because biology is my professional occupation. I am physician. So, if you want to further discuss it, we can continue in appropriate topic.

Fck the biology! I wanna be an apostle of political correctness and chew the same old cliques over and over again.

Miciurin once said there is no biology, but communist biology vs bourgeois biology; why can't we have woke biology?

My father is a historian; last year a dumbass told him that human history is the struggle of opressed minorieties (lgbt, binary and other ***) to break free from their chains. You can't really have an honest dialogue with these people; they just wanna bark

Edited by zob79

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

The Hungarian national sports newspaper has the headline "Battle of the Sexes" for the :HUN v :ALG match. I can already imagine the shitstorm coming here against LGBT folks when the Hungarian boxer loses. 

I have always think that Budapest with an LGBT-friendly city.

4 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Fck the biology! I wanna be an apostle of political correctness and chew the same old cliques over and over again.

Miciurin once said there is no biology, but communist biology vs bourgeois biology; why can't we have woke biology?

My father is a historian; last year a dumbass told him that human history is the struggle of opressed minorieties (lgbt, binary and other ***) to break free from their chains. You can't really have an honest dialogue with this people; they just wanna bark

The only approach is not to argue with them, but to diagnose them.

13 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Because your boxer is a woman ? Just cut this long hair ...will look like Ronaldinho :lol:

p_3135so9w20.jpg

I've never liked women with tattoos, and now, unfortunately, they're becoming more and more common. When I was younger, they were rare.