website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, IUBryan said:

I was watching Athletics and one of the commentators told an awful dad joke that made me laugh:

A high jumper walks into a bar...

That's a miss!

This is why the world feed is superior to NBC!

He definitely used that earlier this week too :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

41 minutes ago, tirtha22 said:

Letsile Tebogo’s running spikes in his 200m victory featured a tribute to his late mother, Seratiwa, who passed away earlier this year 🙏

dc4171b67890d1cc0608197a6ce4ce7127a1ee662af2a256d7738e494b11d8bc.0.JPG

Now I’m even more happy he won, what a lovely gesture by him to his late Mum.

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

He wants redemption in the Paralympics maybe :d 

Lyles conduct is disgusting. Why are the olympics allowing him and Adam Peaty to compete.  Kids should be told this is not good but selfish.  Lock yourselves up don't spread covid.    They are being wilfully bind all for the lure of glory and medals.

10 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Another athlete from a country without a functioning anti-doping system destroying his PB at the perfect moment. The global fight against doping is as pointless as the fight against climate change, when there is no tool to punish non-compliant countries.

Those who follow the rules are the ones who suffer. Until/Unless they find a way to punish non-compliant nations, they should just allow doping. 

Or maybe Germany should play cricket. It's really well known for years that strong cricket nations are good in javelin. Doping came from Germany so id be careful with such posts only because German thrower didn't win. 

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

29 minutes ago, Skater Boy said:

Lyles conduct is disgusting. Why are the olympics allowing him and Adam Peaty to compete.  Kids should be told this is not good but selfish.  Lock yourselves up don't spread covid.    They are being wilfully bind all for the lure of glory and medals.

Covid will stay with us, like the flu. I think we have to treat it as normal now. What made me laugh is his kindergarten reaction. When he lost...he had to use a wheelchair😂😂😂😂😂. Let me guess...if he had won...😉😉

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it