website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

no way :d he is just great in first 2 minutes. if you survive that, he sucks the rest of the match, you should watch his 2nd round match against CHN when he won 10-9 and with 10 more seconds the Chinese could win it.

likes of Higuchi, Abakarov, Uguev etc will watch his matches here and won't do these kind of mistakes. 

I might have to watch that match :d

This sport officially hits rock bottom. I'm sure everyone in the federation and media will continue to say, that everything is fine, congratulate on the minimal wins as a big feat, when the national teams are 60% of foreigners and we will have the smallest team in the history of our wrestling participation since starting 1956. The 7 in Tokyo were the lowest we previously had. 

wow, just wow

the officiating was terrible the entire match mostly in favor of Valiev, but then that last challenge changed everything, I wasn't even looking at my monitor, that was a desperation try from Rassadin, nobody expected anything from this. was it really a singlet grab ? I wasn't paying attention

really feel sorry for Chamizo. very very unlucky

If one of our girls doesn't perform a miracle today, we're left with 0 QO in wrestling. For the 1st time in 100 years. I know Chamizo was cheated, but that doesn't justify our pathetic level. You can't count on just one person for 10 years, who is getting older. Two, these qualifications are terrible. Fewer and fewer limits, more and more competition in the world + half of the countries naturalize people from the Caucasus.