website statistics

Athletics WA World Relays 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Femke Boll :bowdown:

Amazing relay for Netherlands, Olympic pass for them and Dominican Republic.

And with Jamaica and Bahamas without tickets today we will have a hard fight tomorrow

13 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Why there are some clowns (?) in the middle of the field? :lol:

Those are Carnival costumes. They had people dressed in them at the Bermuda Grand Prix last week too.

Trinidad and Tobago had an opening ceremony segment dedicated to the cultural significance of Carnival during the Commonwealth Youth Games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I don't know if we will qualify anything here except the men's sprint. In Tokyo we had 5/5. Unfortunately, the world is running away. The Italian relay team didn't even try to fight with this squad.

Just now, copravolley said:

I don't know if we will qualify anything here except the men's sprint. In Tokyo we had 5/5. Unfortunately, the world is running away. The Italian relay team didn't even try to fight with this squad.

C'mon, we have some chances. I think that a 4/5 is a realistic target tomorrow. I have some doubts on the mixed relay after today.

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

C'mon, we have some chances. I think that a 4/5 is a realistic target tomorrow. I have some doubts on the mixed relay after today.

Ok, but why is there a regression from 2021? and from the World Championships in 2023? We have the European Championships in Rome and even in this sport we are losing distance?