website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2023 - 2024

Totallympics

On 11/26/2023 at 12:33 PM, Gianlu33 said:

Lisa won by 0.1 :hyper:

Such a bag of mixed feelings there :lol: 

I'm super happy with 2nd for Preuss, after all the injury trouble and all kinds of other misery in the past years, from her friend Julia Pieper killing herself with a biathlon rifle (leading to the horror relay at the Olympics) to losing basically a whole season because of slipping on slippery stairs.....but I'd have preferred her to be 2nd with 5 seconds behind instead of this close, now it was both awesome and super frustrating :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And Baiba is indeed there, in the relay today, a grand total of 2 months and 1 day after her son was born :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wow, what a race for Baiba :hyper: 

Motherhood :bowdown: 

20 hours ago, Swewi said:

Hanna:facepalm:Looked like she got snow in the diopter before she started to shoot

That was quite shocking to see how poor she shot.  It was an interesting race and many did not shoot well.  It was amazing how poor Czech Republic shot, but that they were still near the front of the race.

First victory for Lou Jeanmonnot :clap:

Preuss and Knotten will both have the yellow bib in the pursuit :d I'm really happy for Preuss, I hope she'll keep that form all season, it's good to have her back.

Also happy to see Gilonne Guigonnat finishing 8th, it's only her 3rd race in the WC (if I'm not mistaken) and already a top 10 :thumbup:

Out here, where we have more information leaks regarding Latvia, Baiba is not much of a hero.

She was training and overtraining right up to her pregnancy and got back training immediately after giving birth.

Rumours floated around that her son was in critical condition at one point. 

Also, the child chilling at the shooting range numerous times, being exposed to those decibels of sound is definitely not a great environment for an adults' ears, let alone a kid. 

Edited by Werloc