website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

@mrv86 If you're entering to run a marathon, you do know you're supposed to actually run the marathon course right? Public transport does not count, buddy :p 

https://runningmagazine.ca/sections/runs-races/11000-runners-disqualified-from-mexico-city-marathon-for-cheating/

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

@mrv86 If you're entering to run a marathon, you do know you're supposed to actually run the marathon course right? Public transport does not count, buddy :p 

https://runningmagazine.ca/sections/runs-races/11000-runners-disqualified-from-mexico-city-marathon-for-cheating/

Well what can I say you caught me.

Nah, I barely exercise myself these days, just a 3 k jog around my neighbourhood’s park. I couldn’t and wouldn’t try a marathon, probably a 5/10 k someday.

I suspect those cheaters were mostly interested in taking a selfie or doing a live stream trough instagram, just like many people who go to the gym, do a couple of exercises and run 5 mins in the threadmill just to post about the “fit” lives.

19 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Well what can I say you caught me.

Nah, I barely exercise myself these days, just a 3 k jog around my neighbourhood’s park. I couldn’t and wouldn’t try a marathon, probably a 5/10 k someday.

I suspect those cheaters were mostly interested in taking a selfie or doing a live stream trough instagram, just like many people who go to the gym, do a couple of exercises and run 5 mins in the threadmill just to post about the “fit” lives.

Ah, those people who go to the gym to stand in front of a mirror and look at their muscles :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Earthquake hit Morocco last night, already nearly a thousand deaths have been reported and that is absolutely going to rise :(

6.8 on the Richter scale as of now, which is insane when considering the most significant earthquake to ever hit Morocco was the 1960 Agadir earthquake at 'only' 5.8, which caused 15.000+ deaths.. 

Edited by heywoodu

29 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Maybe you dont know that but the Dutch scientist "frank hoogerbeets" has predicted this earthquake few days ago like he did with Turkish  one and others 

Please don't call him a scientist :d 

He is someone who says things like "random planet A and random star B are in random angle X, so earthquakes might happen". Well, yeah, he is always going to be right if he predicts earthquakes to happen...because earthquakes will happen. I can also predict that there will be another earthquake in the next 12 months somewhere.

He says 500 things, and when 1 actually happens, he pretends that he predicted it, and lots of people fall for it. Luckily most don't.

After prohibiting the long dress in france , here is the turn of Japanese kimono :roflmao: ...they kicked this girl from school cause of her kimono 

https://actu.fr/auvergne-rhone-alpes/lyon_69123/abaya-une-eleve-en-kimono-exclue-a-lyon-son-avocat-reagit-elle-a-ete-humiliee_60053318.html

They are hosting the olympic games ...its better for them to host a contest called " we are looking for normal brains " :roflmao: