website statistics

Commonwealth Games 2022

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Anyone have any information about an international feed/stream? I don’t see anything listed on the website. 

Here's the countries listed, but it's Commonwealth only.  Fire up your VPN, looks like you picked the wrong Virgin Islands. 

Broadcaster Schedule (birmingham2022.com)

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Anyone have any information about an international feed/stream? I don’t see anything listed on the website. 

Looks like we have to accept the downgrade trend in term of int’l stream too

2014: replayable live stream

2018: live only

2022: none

:p 

I can’t find it live anywhere. CBC won’t work for me, and BBC, 7Plus, and MeWatch all have additional requirements. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Which VPN are you guys using?

I use TunnelBear infrequently, but looks like their rate has gone up, so I am wondering what are some other options. :p

CyberGhost (I took an offer for a very few bucks for 26 months last November)...

working well with most European networks*, some random troubles with the CBS stream from the USA and with the Swiss public TV (they often update their anti-VPN tracker and we have to wait for an update by the VPN to get back viewing)...

*never tried with BBC, as I can watch their channels for free on satellite...

2 hours ago, Griff88 said:

I use Express VPN mainly because its the easiest to use for Smart TV

CyberGhost is also easy to use on smart TV (android TV system)...

but Express VPN right now is the best choice in terms of effectivness, the best VPN on the market for sure (even if not the cheapest)...