website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

2 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

No. We had 60+ tests and they were all negative. Considering our size, number of tests performed isnt that bad.

On the other hand, all neighbouring countries have many cases so it was expected that Montenegro already have at least one case. :dunno:

Well to be fair, 60+ tests sounds extremely little even for a country with 0,6 million people :p 

I hope you're going to hold on strong though :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Well to be fair, 60+ tests sounds extremely little even for a country with 0,6 million people :p 

I hope you're going to hold on strong though :d 

Thanks! 

Well, we have 500 people under surveilance. 10% of them tested is, according to our epidemiologists, more than enough. 

I also think that there have to be someone infected but ok, our public health officials should know better.

Is it true that there are 3 spectators with Coronavirus watching the All England Open which is held this week? If this is true then the players and coaches and the rest of the specators in the whole stadium would have been in a big trouble as Coronavirus can spread very fast. I don't know how true this is but I have heard people talking about it.

1 minute ago, ChandlerMne said:

Thanks! 

Well, we have 500 people under surveilance. 10% of them tested is, according to our epidemiologists, more than enough. 

I also think that there have to be someone infected but ok, our public health officials should know better.

Only 10%? :hairpull:

19 minutes ago, up and down said:

Is it true that there are 3 spectators with Coronavirus watching the All England Open which is held this week? If this is true then the players and coaches and the rest of the specators in the whole stadium would have been in a big trouble as Coronavirus can spread very fast. I don't know how true this is but I have heard people talking about it.

Would be strange if they just let people watch knowing that they're infected. If players stay away from the fans they could stay safe, but it's not unusual that they go to the stands to cheer on their teammates.

No matter what, I would guess that players should get in a 2 weeks quarantine when they get home.

7 minutes ago, Agger said:

Would be strange if they just let people watch knowing that they're infected. If players stay away from the fans they could stay safe, but it's not unusual that they go to the stands to cheer on their teammates.

No matter what, I would guess that players should get in a 2 weeks quarantine when they get home.

Yes I heard about this and got a shock of my life. Coronavirus among the spectators. All the spectators sat so near to each other and virus could already spread from there. Not to mention we have spectators from various different countries aroudn the world watching there. Worse still we also have coaches and players from various different countries playing in All England too. It would have been a big mess if Coronavirus spread out in this All England tournament. Wonder why this is even allowed at the very first place. This tournament should have been called off or cancelled.

Edited by up and down