website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

Just now, heywoodu said:

Seriously. Prosciutto, then meat, then meat, then fish, then something that looks like meat with fries, some tasty snack-like thing and one more. I am so hungry now.

Yeah, people from Balkan eat a lot. Not so much different food, but large plates of certain food.

My friend moved to Dublin and found an American girlfriend there. One day they went to a Balkan restaurant where she was apparently like: "My family is Jewish, I thought we ate a lot." :lol:

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Yeah, people from Balkan eat a lot. Not so much different food, but large plates of certain food.

My friend moved to Dublin and found an American girlfriend there. One day they went to a Balkan restaurant where she was apparently like: "My family is Jewish, I thought we ate a lot." :lol:

Not much surprises me anymore after seeing what your average Brazilian eats for lunch. Holy cow, almost literally.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Bohemia said:

That looks an awful lot like cordon bleu :yikes: (ham and cheese escalope)

Which is yet another reason to be extra hungry, cordon bleu :wub: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, catgamer said:

Seems as if I did not make the right song choice this year ?

But regardless of the final result I like that song and and will always like it ?

Im very surprise to come a song in spanish from Germany......i must say to you :p

42 minutes ago, Vektor said:

HUNGARY

6bgkoLk.gif

Szép jó napot mindenkinek!

Hello fellow Totallympians, this is Hungary calling!

Here are the votes of the Hungarian National Jury:

fs5I7VX.png

:CHN CHINA 10

UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png

:SLO SLOVENIA 9
:ISR ISRAEL 8
:NED NETHERLANDS 7
:FRA FRANCE 6
:POR PORTUGAL 5
:KAZ KAZAKHSTAN 4
:BRA BRAZIL 3
:SWE SWEDEN 2
:IRL IRELAND 1

Thank you @Vektor and Hungry.:thumbup:

Is Agger rigging the contest?

File:Dr. Strangelove.png

Everything seems to be moving on just like the Croatian hosts want it. Votes are received in a timely manner and so far the contest seems very open with several countries in the race for the win. One person however seems more satisfied than both the hosts and the leading Canadians. The former Danish jury leader @Agger who has been seen meeting several jurors including current and former Committee members before and during the first stages of the contest. One juror, compatriot @Wumo did however get some sceptical looks while presenting the Danish votes. It could therefore be considered whether the new leader of the Danish delegation has created an even bigger gap in what used to be a well-working 2-person jury. Considering that Agger could have gotten a say by participating it could seem like the Danish veteran has made a mistake by trying to get the results in a shadier way.

However rumours has it that the former leader is still very satisfied by the chances of one of his selections taking the win. We do not know what countries the check list of jurors contains and what countries they are instructed to vote for. It is also well known that Agger usually has a wildcard or two on the list just to throw people off the scent or maybe just because he wants somebody to end up higher than expected. 

We will be a lot smarter during the 3rd session of the contest, but something does really seem rotten in the state of Denmark!