website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020 - Cancelled Edition

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Two month rule is not that strict.

@OlympicIRL will confirm, but I think (hope) you have shown enough activity around here to be eligible. :yes

Well I hope that I will participate as soon as it gets and if not this time surely next time :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Dnl said:

hold on is there any option to registert too and if so what should i do??:clap:

Hi there @Dnl. Absolutely, you may join since you have shown a high level of activity on this forum in your short time here. So have a read of the rules and have a look at the schedule in the first post. You have until Sunday, 16th February to select your entry.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. We are pleased to welcome you and Israel to the contest for the very first time. And good luck :)

51 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Hi there @Dnl. Absolutely, you may join since you have shown a high level of activity on this forum in your short time here. So have a read of the rules and have a look at the schedule in the first post. You have until Sunday, 16th February to select your entry.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. We are pleased to welcome you and Israel to the contest for the very first time. And good luck :)

Woohoo thank you so much @OlympicIRL I’ll be more than happy to take part and I’ll shortly start working on Israel’s entry glad to got the chance to represent Israel for the first time ?

Ok so after spending the whole day looking for the top charts on every portuguese radio to get to know the songs that were popular there last year, and after listening to a lot of crap, i found this one that I actually like, from a singer I had never heard about, so here it is:

:wPOR: Bárbara Tinoco - Antes dela dizer que sim :wPOR:

:DEN DANISH ENTRY :DEN 

The Danish Jury is glad to announce the young music duo, Barselona, with their song, "Bankende Hjerter", will represent Denmark in TAISC 2020.

"Bankende Hjerter" , "Beating Hearts" in English, is a tribute to friendship - to those who are there to help when life hits you hard, as the duo have described themselves. 

For those who can't watch the video, you can (hopefully) listen to the song here. :

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7oZ5asBDqCYsf14Fy0c6ni

If you have a Spotify account or Facebook account, you should be able to listen to the song.

Edited by Wumo