website statistics

Athletics WA World Championships 2023

Totallympics

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yeah, this one will be absent from Paris, Tokyo and 2027 too. :p

Not too sure about Cofil being there neither :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, CCB said:

Despite the weather I wish you a lot of fun at the World Championships. The sun will come.

I am only here for the weekend because one must work, but I think everything will be fine soon. Session starts at 11:30. Race walk starts at 10:50.

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well at least the race walk will not collide with the stadium schedule anymore... For some part.

Ah, so we get the traditional "show the first half of the race walk entirely and when it starts to get exciting, switch to seeing mediocre shot put and triple jump qualifying attempts until the last 50 meters of the race walk" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ah, so we get the traditional "show the first half of the race walk entirely and when it starts to get exciting, switch to seeing mediocre shot put and triple jump qualifying attempts until the last 50 meters of the race walk" :p 

"And _this athlete_ came out of nowhere to take silver."

#banbestmen