website statistics

Men's Football CONMEBOL-CONCACAF Copa América 2024

George_D

25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Which channels in USA or Canada are showing this? I'm looking for normal highlight videos, but on YouTube all I can find are those obscure channels that put the score in the thumbnail and then have some low quality highlights where even the graphics with the time and scores are cut, like this:

Reveal hidden contents

It's being played on TSN in Canada

11 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

It's being played on TSN in Canada

Thanks! I'll turn on a Canadian VPN and see what they have available :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Which channels in USA or Canada are showing this? I'm looking for normal highlight videos, but on YouTube all I can find are those obscure channels that put the score in the thumbnail and then have some low quality highlights where even the graphics with the time and scores are cut, like this:

Reveal hidden contents

FOX Sports in the US. They have condensed highlights on YouTube for each match.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Congratulations Canada, you made it!.

disappointing performance of Chile and Peru, between both team, there are 0 goals.......

I didnt watch the match of Chile and Canada but for what i read, Chile even didnt atack too much to reach the victory, both teams have old squads wihtout good renovation.

P.S: Paolo Guerrero with 40 years is the captain of Peru, 40 years!!, he has my age!!, i used to play with him in the winning eleven of PS1, my god.....

1 hour ago, konig said:

Mexico draw with Ecuador and its out, Venezuela predictably destroy the reggae boys.

Venezuela vs Canada and Argentina vs Ecuador in the nex round.

P.S: Mexico, antes eras chevere.

I love this result, congratulations to Ecuador for the result and showing the incompetence of this “team”.

Alao kudos for the Ecuadorian team to humiliate Quiñones who thought he was better off playing for Mexico.

Venezuela, probably the most underrated team in the tournament,I will be cheering for them.

3 hours ago, mrv86 said:

I love this result, congratulations to Ecuador for the result and showing the incompetence of this “team”.

Alao kudos for the Ecuadorian team to humiliate Quiñones who thought he was better off playing for Mexico.

Venezuela, probably the most underrated team in the tournament,I will be cheering for them.

Orbelin Pineda is a player of AEK Athens (Greece) :)