website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

Some of our fans will apparently be jailed for 8 up to 12 months in French prisons after fighting withUkrainian before our last match. Very good decision ;) No sport should  be a place to expose hatred, and if some people can't understand that - they definitely are not true fans. IMO UEFA should also ban them for purchasing tickets to its competition in the next, say 10 years. Maybe that would teach them a lesson.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Il y a 10 heures , crovitlaci a déclaré:

Just to remind you what happened the last time France-Ireland played against. :coffee:

thierry-henry-20150605-620.JPG

Yeah, and everybody forgot about the obvious penalty that was not given to Anelka just before the end of regular time :coffee:

Anyway, if this championship has to have any purpose, it will be to put an end ot this idiocy that is going for way too long now.

Edited by De_Gambassi

Sur 23/06/2016 at 13:32 , OlympicIRL a déclaré:

I guess because they are so good at handball that sometimes they forget a little and we must forgive them this :d

:lol:

Tonight a French channel broadcasted that unfamous match and I was ashamed... (once again)

I wish the best of luck to your team, I'm sure they will play a great game, they can win! (no I don't care if we lose XD) And the Irish fans are awesome!

Oh come on Kuba, you really had to make that goal right when I was gone for 60 seconds to pee? :smash:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!