website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

vor 21 Minuten schrieb crovitlaci:

Kimmich :facepalm:

What a disappointing final.

I think this is the more interesting final. We always destroy Portugal and it wouldnt have been any different this time. Portugal has a realistic chance to beat France and i hope that Ronaldo finally wins something with his national team.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

I don't know if i'm more happy for the Germany's defeat of if sad for the France's final. I think that it's the same sensation If you asked me to have a hammer on the right foot or the left :p 

I could not have said it better, I completely agree with your feelings :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

I think this is the more interesting final. We always destroy Portugal and it wouldnt have been any different this time. 

Clearly impossible to say. Germany was better for most of the time today, but still they made incredibly stupid mistakes and didn't finish their chances, so even being better, they could still have lost ;) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 1 Minute schrieb heywoodu:

Clearly impossible to say. Germany was better for most of the time today, but still they made incredibly stupid mistakes and didn't finish their chances, so even being better, they could still have lost ;) 

Did you even read my comment? Obviously not ...

I didnt say a single word about our performance today, i said that we ALWAYS beat Portugal, no matter how good we and Portugal played in the rest of the tournament. We beat them in 2014, 2012, 2008 and 2006 and the difference in quality probably has never been as big as today. ;)

I really dont understand why you need to write those nonsense-comments all the time. 50% of your comments dont really have any sense. Whenever someone makes a prediction, you write something like "It could be this way or it could be that way", Its nothing personal, but i just hate people who never make any real prediction, but just say that everything is possible, because they want to say they were right, no matter what the result is.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I am glad that this tournament will be over after one more match. Why do they have to play the same stupid song by David Guetta all the time and after every goal we hear the same song, its annoying as fuck, especially because David Guetta isnt even a real DJ.

10 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I think this is the more interesting final. We always destroy Portugal and it wouldnt have been any different this time. Portugal has a realistic chance to beat France and i hope that Ronaldo finally wins something with his national team.

It's still disappointing...

2 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I am glad that this tournament will be over after one more match. Why do they have to play the same stupid song by David Guetta all the time and after every goal we hear the same song, its annoying as fuck, especially because David Guetta isnt even a real DJ.

In Italy we haven't any after a goal :lol: I think that it's your national TV :p 

Edited by Gianlu33