website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

38 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm getting kind of tired of all the hype around Belgium here in the past weeks :whistle: 

Even more than before the 2014 World Cup :old:

seriously I never got it why is Belgium so overrated...last time they played Euro it was in 2000 and only thanks the fact they co-hosted the tournament with you. ok they have good players, but it´s the same in many many many other teams.. In fact I can´t remember any special result or success of Belgium :mumble:

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

seriously I never got it why is Belgium so overrated...last time they played Euro it was in 2000 and only thanks the fact they co-hosted the tournament with you. ok they have good players, but it´s the same in many many many other teams.. In fact I can´t remember any special result or success of Belgium :mumble:

1/4 last WC. :d

5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

1/4 last WC. :d

well, to make things clear, I´m not saying they are bad or so..Belgium is really good, but I just don´t see them so high. too much overrated. I think IRL and SWE can both have chances against them

Lukaku :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, Agger said:

disqualified?

I'm guessing it's a matter of English not being most people's native language here and he actually means that Sweden is the first that "can't qualify" (in his opinion), therefore is "disqualified" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

37 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Thing is they apparently have way better players than they had in quite a long time, so many people are expecting a lot. Also, before WC2014 it seems they played fun, attractive and attacking football so people here in the Netherlands started to like them and "adopt" them as favourite team.

Nowadays when I see press conferences or interviews they're all just the same as the arrogant smugs like Ronaldo or Ibrahimovic, sitting there answering questions like "I am so bored and I hate being a footballer and this is so boring".