website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2023

We nearly finished a 500-piece puzzle while listening to the playlist yesterday, hoping to finish both today and then go for another listen tomorrow and vote in time :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

We nearly finished a 500-piece puzzle while listening to the playlist yesterday, hoping to finish both today and then go for another listen tomorrow and vote in time :p 

Hope it was a cross-country skiing/Biathlon thematical puzzle :d

For what is worth, just wanted to point out :SVK Jury is expected to meet as announced today around 15:00 to deliberate on its final votes. Hope this time the whole jury will arrive in time, enough of dumb excuses :old:

37 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Hope it was a cross-country skiing/Biathlon thematical puzzle :d

It was this one :d 

Spoiler

riverside-glade-puzzel-500-xl-stukjes.jp

One or two days after Bruna's accident, when she wasn't even here at home yet, the owner of the local liquor store (super super nice old lady) somehow found her way by bike to our home and delivered a bag of peanuts and this puzzle, for Bruna to be able to 'train' her hand/arm :d 

Meanwhile we made quite a few puzzles the past year, but this one was still unopened. So we opened it yesterday finished it today, it was quite easy but fun :p 

Significantly easier than the one I finished last week....a puzzle with pieces of puzzle pieces on it's puzzle pieces (the pieces on the picture don't add up with the actual pieces, so it's this drawing which is then cut into 1000 pieces), drove me mad :p 

Spoiler

i515gkpmldla1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It was this one :d 

Hide contents

riverside-glade-puzzel-500-xl-stukjes.jp

One or two days after Bruna's accident, when she wasn't even here at home yet, the owner of the local liquor store (super super nice old lady) somehow found her way by bike to our home and delivered a bag of peanuts and this puzzle, for Bruna to be able to 'train' her hand/arm :d 

Meanwhile we made quite a few puzzles the past year, but this one was still unopened. So we opened it yesterday finished it today, it was quite easy but fun :p 

Significantly easier than the one I finished last week....a puzzle with pieces of puzzle pieces on it's puzzle pieces (the pieces on the picture don't add up with the actual pieces, so it's this drawing which is then cut into 1000 pieces), drove me mad :p 

Hide contents

i515gkpmldla1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Wow, that was really cool and nice from that lady :)

I admire your patience though, I would not finish this puzzle..probably never, I do not have so big patience, would have thrown it away after 5 minutes very likely :p

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

Wow, that was really cool and nice from that lady :)

I admire your patience though, I would not finish this puzzle..probably never, I do not have so big patience, would have thrown it away after 5 minutes very likely :p

Next one is already waiting, but I'm slightly afraid :d 

Spoiler

3100202854.jpg

I think I'm going to need a whole lot of hours of podcast and TISC listening :lol: 

Edited by heywoodu

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Next one is already waiting, but I'm slightly afraid :d 

Hide contents

3100202854.jpg

I think I'm going to need a whole lot of hours of podcast and TISC listening :lol: 

Dear good god...

I just took a quick googling and found this one for 10.53 EUR, maybe should be worth a try :p https://www.rajhraciek.sk/clementoni-puzzle-1000-dielikov-impossible-emoji-p286408

13 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Dear good god...

I just took a quick googling and found this one for 10.53 EUR, maybe should be worth a try :p https://www.rajhraciek.sk/clementoni-puzzle-1000-dielikov-impossible-emoji-p286408

I honestly have a bit too many that I/we didn't make yet, but once we made most* of those, this one might be a fun one to do :d 

*not all, because I have a 9.000 and an 18.000 piece puzzle but we don't have the space for that yet :whistle: 

34 minutes ago, rybak said:

@Cobi Its possible to get an extra day to vote? Because I already know that I wont be able to send votes in time and I dont want miss the contest for the first time by not meeting deadline on time.

Sure, no problem :)