website statistics

Women's Rugby Sevens Tournament at the European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

:GBR captain with a pride armband. I guess she better hope the Polish authorities don’t arrest her for “propaganda.” :wacko:

Anyway, looking forward to this final. I’d love to see an upset :d

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:GBR take the gold medal and Olympic quota. Polish fans left without much to cheer :(

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

24 minutes ago, rybak said:

It wasnt even close to win in final, but I did expected this outcome.  how big are our chances to qualify via final world tournament? Bigger than it was now?

He answered in the previous page.

On 6/27/2023 at 9:07 PM, Olympian1010 said:

:GBR captain with a pride armband. I guess she better hope the Polish authorities don’t arrest her for “propaganda.” :wacko:

Anyway, looking forward to this final. I’d love to see an upset :d

No worries about that. We are not Russia

Edited by Adriano

4 hours ago, rybak said:

It wasnt even close to win in final, but I did expected this outcome. @JoshMartini007 how big are our chances to qualify via final world tournament? Bigger than it was now?

Yes, this is becoming the best case scenario for Poland. No Spain or Belgium means Poland is likely to go into the tournament as the second favourites behind the loser of China/Japan (assuming Canada, Fiji and South Africa all win their respective qualifiers). Czechia is still a threat too. This is a massive opportunity for a non-traditional rugby nation to qualify.