website statistics

Diving at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

Totallympics

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

That one ....

You have to go to this page with the Rai Tv guide 

https://www.raiplay.it/guidatv/Page-e120a813-1b92-4057-a214-15943d95aa68-lista.html?canale=Rai2&giorno=13-07-2019

and from there click on a program and open its page (example on Rai 2, at 00:55, "Gwangju 2019..." you should get to this page https://www.raiplay.it/video/2019/07/Gwangju-2019-Artistico-Fondo-Tuffi-2e37096f-5597-40f5-94a7-605431c7cbc4.html , it doesn't matter if you can open the video or not).

Copy the URL and paste it here https://pasty.link/ , wait and you'll get the link to "download" the video, you can watch it online and/or download it.

Most events will be on Rai 2.

Edit: see post below for more details.

Edited by Dunadan

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

That one 6 hour download @Dunadan posted in the open water thread also has quite a lot of diving, including the 10m mixed synchro final which I'm watching now :d 

Now I'm kinda wondering how you got to that download, it seems like a rather useful workaround for the next two weeks :p 

if you want to download a program ondemand from raiplay, just go to the tv guide and click on the program you want to download...

once its page is open (it doesn't matter if you can't actually watch the program), copy & paste the entire url into pastylink window...wait a few seconds and then choose your download...

normally, you have the low (800kbps) quality video and the mid quality (1800kbps) one...sometimes also a high quality stream (but only on a few selected tv series and shows, not for news and / or sport)...

please, be careful that pastylink doesn't work if you have an adblock active on their page and that they have some softcore pictures and popup windows...nothing excessive, but it could be annoying if you're not alone...

p.s. and as I wrote before, if you want to watch anything online from raiply (or you want to watch it live), Hola extension for Chrome (it's free) works perfectly with that site...

p.p.s. only the programs in white are available...if they are in shady grey, it means that they are not available...

Edited by phelps

This seems to work :yikes: Thanks a lot, both of you! :d (hopefully it keeps working fine all month)

Also, lol at the softcore (the middle one about Pokémon says "You got bigger...but so did they!" :lol: )

Spoiler

27CoEsV.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

I really don't understand why they want you to register there.

Anyway, thanks a lot.

yeah, greediness at the highest level should be their motto...

however, full detailed results are for free and available immediately after the end of any event...

15 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

What happened to Canada? Did someone get hurt or did they quit after the bad dive?

An unfortunate injury for Gagne :( He hit the board and had some scrapes on his back.

But it seems it's not really serious and he seems to be confident he can perform well in the individual event.

With that in mind, there's plenty of time for him and Imbeau-Dulac to get that quota next year.

6 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Chinese are overpayed... Like always

Well judges always favor them, I think they always have a 0.5-1,0 advantage over the rest.  Nevertheless, they are a step ahead of every other team, yet their scores should be definitely be lower and also they should be beaten more often at competitions.

What for me has been a real scandal its the scores of the Japanese and Korean divers... in the first case, FINA seems likely to throw them a medal next year at Olympics and in Korea's case, I think they couldn't left the hosts without any reward, and this discipline was the easiest one in which they could favor them.

6 hours ago, Mkbw50 said:

SILVER :GBR:GBR:GBR

I never would have predicted bronze for Mexico

Me neither... they're quite inconsistent and prone to fail dive, either in synchro or individual competitions.

Still, kudos on today's performance, as they were good enough to overcome the rest and qualify for Tokyo, even if their executions were just regular.