Lucrezia Ruggiero

:ESP Spain
Emma Garcia Garcia

Dennis Gonzalez Boneu

:GBR Great Britain
Beatrice Crass
Ranjuo Tomblin

Full Final Result HERE

world rank #1 Juraj Tužinský 32nd in the Air Pistol qualifiers :lol: his worst result since .... yep, exact, since Tokyo 2020 competition (27th)

This is not even funny, this guy is kind of diagnosis, I really don´t know, he can win several races in a row and then when it matters, he can not even shot a frieking 9

Edited by hckošice

4 hours ago, hckošice said:

yeah, absolutely terrible and useless results system. I can not believe they screwed it up this so much

Atos really created a turd of a results system for this event. The quality wasn’t great for a few years, then it got much better around 2017-2019, but maybe it’s going downhill again :(

I don’t know how much control organizers have over that unfortunately.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

12 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

then it got much better around 2017-2019

Exactly this. I mean these were amazing, the Rio´16 system was just fantastic, quick, easy and precise, in one word PERFECT !

Now this is just a garbage, complete crap, I would not pay for this if I was the customer, completely sloppy work. Shame !!! I mean ffs even the freaking EYOF and Universiades had this winter the Daily live schedule, I can not believe, they are not able to put this basic and elementary thing of every result system...

Seriously, in Slovakia we say when someone did a very very bad job "to poop on his hands for such a job and not let him go near to the water for a week." it literally applies in this case as well. Shit on Atos workers hands and not let them wash for a month !  :spank: