website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

anyway i'm optimistic about the remainder of R16 matches , ofc it'd has differ much if we have teams with the quality of Germany , Belgium and even Uruguay in SA Derby with Brazil would have been very nice , but i guess level of competition will be higher from now on , teams like Japan and Morocco didn't go this far and defeated big teams to just lose that easily in R16  , Switzerland is always dangerous for world class teams so yeah i think we could have some competitive matches at least 

4 hours ago, thepharoah said:

the last time Korea defeated Portugal in WC Group Stage was back in 2002 where they reached Semis , Can Koreans repeat it again today :d

I've been getting some (jokingly) angry looks at work today because I'm in a Brazil vest, but the only reason I hope Brazil wins is because it keeps the chance for a BRA - NED semi alive :d

After which we'll see if I'm happy with it or not.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Neymar and Danilo will be back today, the them gonna be:

Alisson; Militao (as RB), Thiago Silva, Marquinhos and Danilo (as LB lol);

Casemiro, Paquetá and Neymar;

Vini Jr, Richarlison ane Raphinha.

Never mind, I'll take my Brazil vest off :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Fun fact: Croatia is facing today a team which had in the preliminary round the total average of 32% of ball posession

even more funny is that in both games they won against Germany and Spain they had respectively 18 and 26% ball posession :p