website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, dodge said:

Mexico doesn’t need any help to qualify for the World Cup. What is this nonsense?

Just the frustrated ramblings of someone whose country didn't qualify (after playing against Djibouti and Niger).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

After some googling, I find out that Kazakhstan actually never lost match in the qualifying for the 2002 WC (4-2-0), and yet they didn't make the final round because of the weird rules. :yikes:

It's understandable why they got angry at AFC, but to change to a confederation where you have zero opportunities and no prospects seems like a bit of overreaction. :p

P.s. Why doesn't Algeria just change to CONCACAF then? :roflmao:

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

It's understandable why they got angry at AFC, but to change to a confederation where you have zero opportunities and no prospects seems like a bit of overreaction. :p

have you followed their European Nations League journey lately by any chance ? :d

Finally the Czech TV decided to cover the other match than our TV :d Both previous days both Slovak and Czech TV had as the main game the same match, finally now while our RTVS will cover the BEL-CRO game the Czech ČT Sport have CAN-MAR match as their broadcasted one

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

To be fair, a national holiday after a win in the group stage would be either bullshit or just a sign of pure laziness and not wanting to work :lol: 

National holidays for sports successes in general, I'd say :p 

i don't like much Holidays either :d

34 minutes ago, dcro said:

After some googling, I find out that Kazakhstan actually never lost match in the qualifying for the 2002 WC (4-2-0), and yet they didn't make the final round because of the weird rules. :yikes:

P.s. Why doesn't Algeria just change to CONCACAF then? :roflmao:

Kazakhstan moved for financial reasons. Their clubs are now in UEFA Competitions. Their nation is involved in collective TV rights for nations league, European championship and World Cup 

They know they likely won’t qualify either way, so it’s purely a financial decision