website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

In the meantime, Robert Lewandowski left the pitch with an injury in the last friendly match vs Turkey tonight. Not good.

We got them right where we want them!

It's funny since Probierz can't lose a game since he took over as if all the losses will be reserved for the Euro :p

:NED Frenkie de Jong is out of the tournament with injury.

On 6/11/2024 at 5:35 PM, rafalgorka said:

Robert Lewandowski will not play in the first match against NED due to injury

At least Lewa will play against Austria. That match will be crucial for Poland for 3rd place in the group. I don't think you have big hopes or chances against France or Netherlands. Pitty we will not see Milik here:cry: 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• Yeah I was watching the match, they could be in the final though, they just threw away a 5pts lead in the 2nd set (after winning the 1st) in the semifinal yesterday   but still bronze is a great result.  beach volley isn't much active here
    • Phenomenal season end in the Formula 3 championship, where Leonardo Fornaroli took the title with the most important overtake of his life in the very last turn of the very last lap of the season at Monza     Meguetounif won the race, ahead of Gabriele Mini and Fornaroli. Fornaroli entered the last turn in 4th, but overtook Christian Mansell, and that way got enough points to stay a tiny bit ahead of Mini.
    • I think through it showed why the Olympics opening ceremony changed it up as it does drag by the end. 
    • WWE Bash in Berlin 2024 Results:   Undisputed WWE Champion Cody Rhodes def. Kevin Owens - TITLE RETAINED   Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill def. WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The Unholy Union - NEW CHAMPIONS (The Unholy Union were champions for 77 days)   CM Punk def. Drew McIntyre   The Terror Twins def. The Judgment Day   World Heavyweight Champion Gunther def. Randy Orton - TITLE RETAINED  
    • In women's para badminton, there is a Nigerian player called Bolaji in SL4 category. But she is playing in SL3 category and winning matches one after the other with huge margins.    I think this is unfair.
    • Third grade sports like swimming , cycling and diving should be completely scrapped from commonwealth games. Shooting and Kabaddi should be included.
    • There's no avoiding that, this system is inherently unfair and presumably designed to be so. You can't seriously make a decent league ranking in which teams don't all play against the same teams, that's just....not possible, at all. It's even worse than the 'best numbers 3' you see in some sports and tournaments.   I genuinely wonder how they think this is going to be positive. Well, ok, in some way it will probably bring in more money, otherwise they would of course not have come up with it.   Edit: to make matters worse, I see Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are the match days now? Ok, there is the answer for the move to this weird format, but that sucks, goodbye any kind of attention for Europa League and Conference League  
    • So the  Fighter was winning 8-2 vs  in the final when she mistimed a kick and accidentally kicked her opponent in the face, which means she would be disqualified if the  fighter could not continue and the kick was deemed to be intentional. Clearly watching the replays it was not intentional as the kick hit the shoulder and then slipped up onto the head, and that's what the judges agreed. The controversy was that the  fighter chose not to compete in the hope the  fighter would be DQed, even though she was deemed fit to compete by the neutral medical doctor.