website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

WHAT A COMPETITION!!! All of the last five rising to the Occasion. Quad from Samsonov, 2 Quads from Mozalev, 2 Quads (with one in combination) from Kagiyama. There were 7-8 performances that were truly memorable today. What a fantastic way to end the day! Still in disbelief.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Mozalev lost it when he put a turn in his 3A+2T coimbination.

3A+2T = 9.30

3A+2T+SEQ = 6.51

The fall didn’t help either...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

If there’s a ever a firing squad formed from the youth biathletes at these games, I like my odds of survival :p. Japan went 20 extra bullets, and they still had to do 10 penalty loops! :hairpull:

9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Africa is in ? any good results ?

I believe only :RSA is competing, and their athletes are in Alpine Skiing.