website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Have fun :p 

Didn’t take that long actually:

On 14/09/2019 at 02:01, phelps said:

I feel more disgusted than anything, instead...

I mean, here we are close to a form of "sport pedophilia"...

nobody will never convince me that boys and girls of this age should be allowed to compete against men and women who could really be their fathers and mothers...no way...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Didn’t take that long actually:

You just searched for 'pedophilia'? That's shady man :evil: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

You just searched for 'pedophilia'? That's shady man :evil: 

No I remember the topic because of what a creepy thing that was too say

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Mixed 4x400m:

1. UNITED STATES  :USA  3:09.34WR

Wilbert London

Allyson Felix

Courtney Okolo

Michael Cherry

2. JAMAICA  :JAM  3:11.78NR

Nathon Allen

Roneisha McGregor

Tiffany James

Javon Francis

3. BAHRAIN  :BRN  3:11.82AR

Musa Isah

Aminat Jamal

Salwa Eid Naser

Abbas Abubakar Abbas

Full Final Result HERE

I just surprised the forum hasn’t crashed during these championships yet :yes

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

That he’s got a weird thing with gender and age, so maybe he’s not the most qualified to say what shouldn’t be on the program.

He only mentioned he would like teams to have a fixed order (2 men, 2 women, or 2 women, 2 men). This would certainly help understand who is ahead with real medal chances. The way this event is organized nowadays, potential viewers at home will be at loss. We are fans of sports and most of us consider this event a joke the way it is. Guess how casual viewers will feel...

I find it intriguing how we went from casual race walking discussions to talking about sports pedophilia in less than a day.