website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Just now, vinipereira said:

Does this work outside Brazil? https://recordtv.r7.com/pan-lima-2019/ao-vivo

Nope.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh, the MTB is already finished :( Well, Campuzano gold, Villafañe of Argentina silver :thumbup: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 10 minutos, phelps dijo:

only 1 option out of 3 (of course the low quality pictures version)...

and my security suite (Kaspersky) says the software to download for the high quality picture is not safe and blocks it (probably it's a false positive, but still, I'm going to trust my security suite)...

p.s. of course the main TyC feed is only about football (there was Estudiantes vs Aldosivi)...:nopompom:

Tyc sports doesn't have the rights for the football, that's TNT sports, a different channel. Apparently they mixed a stream for that here lol sorry, only the 1st one is tyc main feed and they have the games almost 24/7 (focusing on argentine athletes almost completely though).

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Bronze for Mourao. Satisfying ? :d

At least Campuzano won :d 

Edited by heywoodu

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Oops! Algo deu errado :d

Something gave an error! 

Yay I know Portuguese :p