website statistics

Figure Skating at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

6 minutes ago, MHSN said:

well that was a very quality final :hyper:. each of those 3 teams could end up on top of the podium but at the end of day only one of them could win the gold.

how tall is Han Cong ? he is VERY strong for someone at his size. :wacko:

He is 1.70m and Sui Wenjing is 1.50m. They just accidentally match.

I mean, this specific example didn't make any difference on the final score, but it's interesting how some judges don't even bother to stay unbiased.

Sui downgraded the 3S. It should automatically get -5 from each judge. It's not up for any debate. But this downgraded salchow only got -3 from Wang. ;)

https://results.isu.org/results/season2122/owg2022/FSKXPAIRS-------------FNL-000100--_JudgesDetailsperSkater.pdf

#banbestmen

19 minutes ago, MHSN said:

well that was a very quality final :hyper:. each of those 3 teams could end up on top of the podium but at the end of day only one of them could win the gold.

how tall is Han Cong ? he is VERY strong for someone at his size. :wacko:

His arm muscle build is very minimal to say the very least. He must use all his strenght from the hips/legs rather than arms.

C-ZKwxYUAAEXwcg?format=jpg&name=4096x409

33 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

He is 1.70m and Sui Wenjing is 1.50m. They just accidentally match.

he looked smaller than 170cm to me . so he is not that short after all ( still short comparing to those Russians :d)
it seems he could have a successful career in weightlifting. but I'm glad he picked a different sport

Congrats :yes

14 minutes ago, MHSN said:

he looked smaller than 170cm to me . so he is not that short after all ( still short comparing to those Russians :d)
it seems he could have a successful career in weightlifting. but I'm glad he picked a different sport

Congrats :yes

My sister is 175 cm tall. 170 cm for a man IS short :p

20 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

My sister is 175 cm tall. 170 cm for a man IS short :p

I think you guys have higher standards in Poland :d your sister would be considered very tall for a woman here :d

I'm couple centimeters shorter than 195 and my friends consider me the tallest person in the town :d

yeah I know 170 is still short but I thought he is 160 or something by his look. so 170 was taller than my expectation at least.

27 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I think you guys have higher standards in Poland :d your sister would be considered very tall for a woman here :d

I'm couple centimeters shorter than 195 and my friends consider me the tallest person in the town :d

Holy crap, you're ready to go set balls for the giant sitting volleyball guy.