website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

Sad that Porto got away (but honestly, against Liverpool, no changes haha).

But Ajax.... what a match, and what amazing feeling to watch this team play! :d

I watched the game in mid of Amsterdam and the celebration and happiness was awesome, I'm really crossing fingers to get to see Amsterdam in the second european final in only three years!

P.S - The last one was for Europe League, and they lost (against Man Utd) but still they celebrated and it was really cool vibe. Dont really know what to expect if they get to play in Champions League final! :clap:

Edited by kungshamra71

20 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

That's all nice and well, it doesn't take away that players like him (or ten times worse, Neymar) spend half the time of a match crying about how unfair everyone is to them. He does something right and he sees himself as the absolute GOD, he does something that doesn't work out and starts crying about some player 60 meters away accidentally hurting him by looking at his feet or something. Ugh.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Sad that Porto got away (but honestly, against Liverpool, no changes haha).

But Ajax.... what a match, and what amazing feeling to watch this team play! :d

I watched the game in mid of Amsterdam and the celebration and happiness was awesome, I'm really crossing fingers to get to see Amsterdam in the second european final in only three years!

P.S - The last one was for Europe League, and they lost (against Man Utd) but still they celebrated and it was really cool vibe. Dont really know what to expect if they get to play in Champions League final! :clap:

Since CL is a gazillion times bigger and more prestigious than EL, I'd say expect something a gazillion times bigger :d 

Interesting that they're struggling with PSV in the league, yet went unbeaten in a group with Bayern, Benfica and AEK and then kicked out Real Madrid and freaking Juventus both by deciding it in the away games :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Let's go Ajax :d 

I know it has to end at some point and yet another miracle is probably not gonna happen, but come on :p 

23 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Let's go Ajax :d 

I know it has to end at some point and yet another miracle is probably not gonna happen, but come on :p 

This Ajax beating Tottenham is nowhere near being a miracle :d

how come this team is not dominating their own league with 20pts difference or something :p I know PSV is also very good this season, actually they are the only reason Tottenham is still here by not losing to Inter in San Siro.

4 minutes ago, MHSN said:

This Ajax beating Tottenham is nowhere near being a miracle :d

how come this team is not dominating their own league with 20pts difference or something :p 

Excellent question :lol:

Maybe they peak at the perfect moment or, much like the Dutch national team often does, they play much better against strong opponents :p

Edited by heywoodu

Tottenham idiots....letting Vertonghen continue after a hit to the head like that, disgusting to endanger someone's health like that.