website statistics

Men's Volleyball Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

I can't find the news on the FIVB's website, but the detailed schedule of each Olympic Qualification Tournament has been released.

Wikipedia already have everything updated.

here are the men's tournaments:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_FIVB_Volleyball_Men's_Olympic_Qualification_Tournaments

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Argentina :ARG beats Brazil :BRA 3-0 and wins the men's south American championship. :thumbup: Argentina's second title, but Brazil had not participated in the first. @LDOG

An important result, because if these two teams do not qualify in the Olympic qualifiers, they will be competing for a quota in World rankings. 

About Brazil, I would like to never see the coach and some players in the team again, but I don't think my wish will come true.

Edited by hoversaBR

31 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

An important result, because if these two teams do not qualify in the Olympic qualifiers, they will be competing for a quota in World rankings. 

Not really IMO, to put it very simply: any team inside the top 10 of ranking is almost certain to qualify for Paris. I don't see Argentina or Brazil dropping below those places by June next year. 

Edited by LDOG