website statistics

Tennis Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

22 hours ago, MatiReimundo said:

Altmaier is the only left. If he reaches SF, he passes Marterer for the fourth german place, and i have to make the maths really but i think he needs a final to pass Mensik. Anyways, if Altmaier losses tomorrow or on friday, Mensik qualifies to Paris

Altmeier is out too. So Menšík has qualified?

26 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

Altmeier is out too. So Menšík has qualified?

yes. He got the last spot, the host nation reallocation. Anyways, as he has the last place, if Nishikori or Cilic use their PR he will be the first or second reserve. Other good news is that he ended in the spot 78, and Kwon has a PR of 80 so the korean cant pass him.

In the other hand, the Altmaier loss leaves Marterer as the fourth german if he manages to qualify, altmaier miss Paris.

8 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Looks like some loophole in the original eligibility rules or what? I'm pretty sure even :MNE had more than 8 athletes if you exclude handball and water polo? :mumble:

uy2d6SQ.jpeg

On average its still less than 8 from what I count :mumble:

37 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Looks like some loophole in the original eligibility rules or what? I'm pretty sure even :MNE had more than 8 athletes if you exclude handball and water polo? :mumble:

uy2d6SQ.jpeg

They had 7 individual athletes in Tokyo and Rio, at least by my count.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

What if 

6 hours ago, MatiReimundo said:

yes. He got the last spot, the host nation reallocation. Anyways, as he has the last place, if Nishikori or Cilic use their PR he will be the first or second reserve. Other good news is that he ended in the spot 78, and Kwon has a PR of 80 so the korean cant pass him.

In the other hand, the Altmaier loss leaves Marterer as the fourth german if he manages to qualify, altmaier miss Paris.

What if  Sumit Nagal is champion?

On 6/5/2024 at 2:32 PM, Makedonas said:

Some updates:

:NED Griekspoor/Haase (78)

:AUT Erler/Miedler (78 - I'm not sure if singles or doubles rankings have priority so they might be above the Dutch?)

:GBR Draper/Norrie (79)

-------------------------------------------------

:GRE Tsitsipas/Tsitsipas (82)

:BRA Matos/Melo (83)

:MEX Gonzalez/Reyes Varela (93)

:HUN Fucsovics/Marozsan (97)

Meanwhile :CRO now in danger of not having two teams, as Dodig fell out of the top 10 (ironically due to losing to the Tsitsipas brothers but it became official today now that Vavassori made SF and passed him). Cilic hasn't played since February so if he isn't back by then, the best second CRO team would be Coric/Dodig with a combined live ranking of 98...

We also have to check how strict they will be with the singles priority...