website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

On 9/19/2023 at 12:59 PM, PatyOlympic said:

:BEL I can't even imagine the frustration of the Belgian Gymnastics Federation. Losing your two strongest gymnasts on the eve of the World Championships. without Nina and Vaelen it was practically impossible for Belgium to get an Olympic place.

What surprised me is that Belgium did not even manage to qualify an individual gymnast! There were 15 spots and they still failed to qualify, while much smaller women's programs like :POR:ISR:INA:PAN:CZE managed to qualify at least one person.

I'm sure Derwael will have no trouble at all qualifying either through the World Cup series or through the all-around competition at the European Championships, but it was a hard blow to the Belgium program this time.

44 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

What surprised me is that Belgium did not even manage to qualify an individual gymnast! There were 15 spots and they still failed to qualify, while much smaller women's programs like :POR:ISR:INA:PAN:CZE managed to qualify at least one person.

Wait Irfanaluthfi qualify? I thought we didn’t made the cut since :SLO Hribar took the last spot?

2 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Wait Irfanaluthfi qualify? I thought we didn’t made the cut since :SLO Hribar took the last spot?

Yeah because France qualified with a full team. The place secured for the host country was reallocated to Indonesia who was the first under the line.

• 1 month later...

https://www.gymnastics.sport/site/events/search.php?type=sport#filter

dates continental gymnastics

https://gymnasticssa.co.za/events/

Trampoline African Championships 2024

:TUN Tunis (Tunisia) - 24 April 2024 - 29 April 2024 :TUN

Trampoline , Gymnastics Artistic and Rythmic

https://www.gymnasticsnz.com/events-calendar-results/

:NZL New Zealand

Edited by Benolympique

Perhaps Russia and Belarus won’t be able to win any continental quotas after all…

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mateus Nagime said:

I'm sure they will get wild cards (maybe 1 per NOC?) now that the IOC has promised it.

for what reason? that's a total bullsheet, IOC said earlier that they won't add any gift quotas to these dumb idiots, they can only win quotas at the WC competitions