website statistics
Equestrian FEI Jumping Nations Cup 2023
Posted

We will have 13 teams in the First Competition and the fight between :ITA:USA:MEX:BRA:ARG:UZB for the last quota (and the result will be recalculated after PanAmerican Games if one between :USA:MEX:BRA:ARG wins the quota at the Nations Cup Final and after is one of the best 3 at the PanAmerican Games). The other 7 teams are :AUS:BEL:GER:GBR:IRL:ESP:SUI. We will have also individuals from :COL:ECU:FRA:KGZ:NED:SWE.

Posted (edited)

Poland, Ukraine, France, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria and Slovakia will be in the EEF Series Final, where the winning team or the best ranked non-Division 1 team qualifies for Europe Division 1 of the next calendar year. The EEF Series does not qualify a team for the Longines FEI Jumping Nations Cup™ Final.

Edited by Robertino

Posted (edited)
On 9/1/2023 at 5:14 PM, Robertino said:

Thank you! I think that :CAN will accept substitution from Middle East Region, so we will have the 18 teams for the Final and the 8 teams for the last olympic quota!

And :CAN refused substitution from Middle East Region, so I think we will have only 17 teams in the Final

Edited by Robertino

Posted
2 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Correct, the Pan American Games have a higher priority than the Nations Cup Final despite the Nations Cup Final occurring first. The quota will be reallocated after the Pan American Games should there be any overlap.

Thank you! I think that :CAN will accept substitution from Middle East Region, so we will have the 18 teams for the Final and the 8 teams for the last olympic quota!

9 hours ago, Robertino said:

:JPN will not participate in the Final, so if :NZL refuses, then :ITA would replace them, right?

:JPN and :NZL refuse 2nd spot for Asia/Australasia! ->->-> repechage for :ITA !!! It's another chance for Olympic quota! (Isn't it?)