website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Scandals and Controversies

vor 5 Stunden schrieb phelps:

I agree...tomorrow's gonna be a nightmare...

and it's gonna be a problem also to watch all those events one at a time, avoiding the spoilers...

I don't get it to be honest, this seems to be the most boring day (at least so far) for me ...

No biathlon, no ski jumping, no nordic combined. The day will be over around 1 pm european time.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

7 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

I don't get it to be honest, this seems to be the most boring day (at least so far) for me ...

No biathlon, no ski jumping, no nordic combined. The day will be over around 1 pm european time.

well, maybe you're not so interested in CC skiing and short track, but those are my 2 highlights of the day (together with the already gone snowboard women's halfpipe) and they are exactly at the same time (for what concerns the most important phases of the competition)...

moreover, always at the same time there are the luge finals, the mixed curling gold medal match and speedskating (all things I'd like to watch, too)...

so, it will be almost impossible to keep myself away from spoilers, especially in ST and CC, which could see some Italian success (and therefore we're going our TV jumping from one to the other all the time)...

p.s. if there's something boring, to me, that' ski jumping (apart from figure skating, which it's not even a sport for my taste)...

So, a good number of hours of nothing in terms of medals (a group match, a qualifying, that's it basically)....and then from 11.00 CET a million finals start and they have the brilliant idea to start all freaking medal ceremonies of the day before right at that same moment!?! What the hell. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It's really really bad. Will have to keep away from totallympics too in fear of spoilers. Short track, speed skating and curling will have to watch later (whenever they are available).

Tomorrow it looks a bit better, but still could've been done better.

Black Power, Russian doping scandal in 2016, Tonya Harding...nobody knows those :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!