Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

vlad

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

Gianlu33    726
1 minute ago, mihamiha said:

nothing new in new season

I don't know if you has see the race, but Ferrari was very competitive. Vettel was 1st and Raikkone 2nd for all times frist of the red flag. In the final Vettel has losed 2 second for a pit error and after he has wrong the curve. Whitout Alonso's crash Vettel now can listen his hymn..

mihamiha    66
3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I don't know if you has see the race, but Ferrari was very competitive. Vettel was 1st and Raikkone 2nd for all times frist of the red flag. In the final Vettel has losed 2 second for a pit error and after he has wrong the curve. Whitout Alonso's crash Vettel now can listen his hymn..

yes i heard ferrari had a bad luck.iam glad he is competative,but i guess its gonna a be another season with those two teams fighting.

i will rather watch moto gp

heywoodu    2,372

Damn team, f*cking up Verstappen's race on his way to at least a top-5 finish :(

Max was pretty frustrated all the time at the radio after that :d 

gvaisakh    22
42 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

nothing new in new season

New qualifying format is interesting

heywoodu    2,372
31 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

yes i heard ferrari had a bad luck.iam glad he is competative,but i guess its gonna a be another season with those two teams fighting.

i will rather watch moto gp

I will rather watch Moto3 (Bo Bendsneyder!!), Moto2, MotoGP, World Superbike, World Supersport and F1 :d 

And tonight NASCAR and next week (?) IndyCar again :cheer:

heywoodu    2,372
Just now, gvaisakh said:

New qualifying format is interesting

There is no new qualifying format anymore, they're already changing it back :lol:

gvaisakh    22
1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

There is no new qualifying format anymore, they're already changing it back :lol:

Oh.. I didn't know that

heywoodu    2,372
Just now, gvaisakh said:

Oh.. I didn't know that

Team bosses all voted for that this morning, the F1 Commission is likely to ratify the change in the next days. 

heywoodu    2,372

I'm still not over how incredibly frustrating this race was, I can't wait for the next one :p 

heywoodu    2,372

I can also still hardly believe how good we are suddenly (since 1-2 years) going in motorsports :yikes:

We have Max Verstappen who is widely tipped as a very, very big talent and someone who has a huge chance to start winning races in the next few years.

Then there's Michael van der Mark winning the World Supersport title in 2014, reaching some podiums in WSBK last year and already 3 podium finishes in 4 races this year.

And now we have Bo Bendsneyder who destroyed the field in the Red Bull Rookies Cup last year and is looking very promising in Moto3 so far this weekend.

Good years are coming, finally :d