Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

Recommended Posts

heywoodu    2,019

On a different note: @hckosice, be proud of me, I'm watching German Formula 4 and the abbreviation of the driver on 12th place makes me think about ice hockey instead of racing.

 

Spoiler


r6EY4Fx.jpg

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
konig    256
6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Though to be fair, it changed so little that a non-Canadian would not even notice it. 'All of us' instead of 'all thy sons'.

Is a little change but changing something like national anthem, there must be a very good reason and i dont think is the case, @intoronto i want to read your opinion, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,169
3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

On a different note: @hckosice,

 

Btw, you wanted to keep informed, so here the actual news, I succeeded in the oral and written parts of the tests today. However I Still have the practical exams tomorrow

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,019
Just now, hckosice said:

 

Btw, you wanted to keep informed, so here the actual news, I succeeded in the oral and written parts of the tests today. However I Still have the practical exams tomorrow

:cheer:

 

Now only go put out that fire and there you go, Fireman HCKosice :cheer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,169
Just now, heywoodu said:

:cheer:

 

Now only go put out that fire and there you go, Fireman HCKosice :cheer:

 

My test question was how to correctly recognize a "Backdraft" and how to proceed when you find it ? I was lucky, since this was the question I wanted the most :d

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,019
12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

 

My test question was how to correctly recognize a "Backdraft" and how to proceed when you find it ? I was lucky, since this was the question I wanted the most :d

 

I can't watch the videos at the moment, but isn't a backdraft when the whole thing explodes when you open a door? Sort of? :d 

I remember a movie called Backdraft :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bestmen    560

i don't think they have chemical arms in Syria , they just repeat what they did with IraQ

 

why don't they bombarde israel when they use the chemical bombs against the poor Palestinians

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
intoronto    281
4 hours ago, konig said:

Is a little change but changing something like national anthem, there must be a very good reason and i dont think is the case, @intoronto i want to read your opinion, please.

Very stupid and a lot of people were against it (like myself). I will still sing it with the original lyrics, just like Sarah Pavan did at the Commonwealth Games.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×