website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

54 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Four weeks later and with three more runs done (6km in 33:22, 5km in 27:11 PB and 6km in 32:42 PB), I just finished another 5km and this time I did it in 25:48 :woohoo:

The 25 minute mark is closing in faster than I expected :d 

Negative splitted the shit out of this thing :evil:

Reveal hidden contents

CMlpSkJ.png

Your gonna be faster than me soon :p. 25 min over 5km is good mark for any distance runner (or really any runner in general) to achieve

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Your gonna be faster than me soon :p. 25 min over 5km is good mark for any distance runner (or really any runner in general) to achieve

Yep, 30 minutes was my very first goal simply because that would mean I was able to run 5km non-stop (since I can't really run slower than 10 km/h), but 25 minutes is my next 'big' goal since that means I can run 5km non-stop at an alright pace :cheer:

My goal is to be able to make it to 10km non-stop before the end of the year :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, dcro said:

And longterm goal...? 5000/10000m double at Paris 2024?

If I keep improving by around a minute per month at 5km, that should not be too much trouble.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, dcro said:

And longterm goal...? 5000/10000m double at Paris 2024?

Personally I’m going for the 1500/5000/10000/Marathon Quad at LA 2028

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

16 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Personally I’m going for the 1500/5000/10000/Marathon Quad at LA 2028

€5 if you make it

19 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i don't believe that you are sportsmen , i imagine you addicted to fastfood

Reveal hidden contents

785411.gif?1421581647

pourquoi-aimons-nous-le-gras_12197032ead

:lol:

Early 2017 I (1.83m) was nearly 100kg, end of the year I was at 79kg and now I am still around 80kg :p 

Edited by heywoodu